Monday, 1 October 2012

My life

Hi everybody
my name shuruq fahad almahyawi.i am from Saudi Arabia . i was live in jeddah

I studied and learned and grew up in Jeddah sat in Jeddah 20 years
Sweeter stages of my life there have been.
After 20 years .. we moved to the Al Madinah and found a full psychological comfort despite that all parents and neighbors in Jeddah and we did not know one of the  Al Madinah never

I Married now and live a happy life with my husband and now I am in Australia Study English
I miss a lot of my mother and sisters I hope to come back to them as soon as
Did not contact them more because when I hear the voice of my mother cry


i miss to my country so match, maybe the wither in australia best in Saudi Arabia,but about me i love wither in SA 
:) .
i thing  not better in SA()



No comments:

Post a Comment